Our Commitment to Accessibility
The Peterborough Utilities Group (PUG) is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements.
PUG is committed to providing people with disabilities equal opportunity to access our services and allow them to benefit from the same services in a similar way as other customers.
- Accessible Customer Service Policy
- Integrated Accessibility Standards Policy
- Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
- The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act is an important step towards creating a barrier-free and accessible Ontario by 2025.
- Temporary Disruption of Service
Feedback and Document Request Process
Provide your feedback regarding the accessibility of our website and services. Your feedback is important in helping improve the accessibility of services provided by Peterborough Utilities. Please let us know your comments:
- Online: Accessibility Standards Customer Feedback Form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 705-748-9300
Peterborough Utilities will make every reasonable effort to provide customers, employees and any others, notification in the event of a planned or unexpected disruption in the facilities or services usually used by people with disabilities. This notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated duration, and a description of alternate facilities or services, if available.