New 60 day underground infrastructure locates
Effective April 1, 2016 the expiration date for Peterborough Utilities Services underground locates for hydro and water will be extended from 30 days to 60 days.
Contractor and Excavators are expected to;
- Protect and maintain the paint and/or flags that were placed at the time of the original locate,
- Hand Dig within 1 meter of primary hydro,
- Contact PDI Electric department (ext 1342) if excavating around hydro for assistance in exposing cables, at least 24 hour notice is required,
- Measurements will be provided to assist in the recreation of the marking of the underground infrastructure,
- Contact Ontario One Call if the underground infrastructure in the locate area has or is suspected of being changed after the locate was completed for a new request.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For locates request contact Ontario Once Call at www.on1call.com or 1-800-400-2255